Find the Internet Marketing Tools
That Your Nonprofit Needs!
At Search Engine Optimist, we believe that good-hearted generosity improves the lives of everyone involved. That’s why we fully appreciate and support all types of NPO’s, charities and volunteers. To help these charitable organizations succeed, we offer free and affordable internet marketing services to help you get more traffic to your website. Here are some excellent additional resources to help you market your organization to success:
- The Non-profit’s guide to SEM.
- Google grants non-profits up to $10,000 per month in Ad Words spending.
- YouTube has a nonprofit program that gives free benefits to nonprofits such as increased uploading capacity and a “Donate” button.
- Facebook’s nonprofit page. Full of Facebook related tips and resources for nonprofits.
- SEMPO is the largest nonprofit trade organization in the world. Many of the SEO tools here are free.
- Aspiration provides affordable software solutions for nonprofits.
- Free SEO consulting and another SEO guide for nonprofits.
- Nonprofit Tech 2.0: A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits.
Internet marketing can be incredibly helpful to your business if implemented properly, but it can also be very confusing. If the above resources do not fully satisfy your internet marketing needs, please visit our services page to understand what we can offer you and/or fill out a comprehensive website evaluation form so that we can analyze your current digital position and inform you how to improve it.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!